|Jewelry making parties are a GREAT way to celebrate birthdays or
just a fun way to enjoy time together....
|Parties and Private Classes
We have a lending library (25+
pubs) in place and will add more
publications soon. A check or cash
deposit is required to borrow the
Feel free to use our table to work,
play or create within the store when
classes are not in session. A great way
to talk through ideas and get inspired.
- Private classes include any class
scheduled for a group after hours.
- Any class may be requested depending
on the availability of the instructor.
- Minimum class size is 3 and maximum 6.
We repair and redesign jewelry. Call
or bring it in and we'll see what we can
Can't find what you are looking for?
If there is a class or a time you want
that is not listed, just request it, we’ll
see what we can do.
|310 Mill Street Suite E
Occoquan, VA 22125
Tue - Sat 11am - 6pm
Sun 12pm - 5pm
11am - 7pm
- Choose a project to complete during your
party. For example, you can complete a
necklace or bracelet and earrings during
- We recommend pre-selecting the project
prior to the date of the party. You may
also limit which supplies participants may
use as a way of decreasing bead selection
- The minimum number of participants is 3
and maximum 12.
- For younger participants, we recommend
- For parties, there is minimum $10 per participant fee plus the cost of supplies. Fees for
private classes are based on the type of class.
- A registration fee of $50 is required one week in advance of the party or private class to
confirm the date. This registration fee is applied to the full fee.
- Confirm the final number at least 72 hours before the date to avoid no-show fees.
- A 72 hour notice of cancellations must be given to receive a refund of the registration fee.
- No-show fees are based on the per-person fee.
- During your party, the store will be yours along with an experienced beader to provide
- Projects take about an hour to an hour and a half to complete.
- If you want to include food with your celebration, you may want to allow for extra time.
- As a courtesy to other residents in the building all parties and private classes must be
completed by 8:30pm.
For those who want to do a bead party on
their own in the comfort of their home, we
can help you select all the items you need
to be successful. There is no charge for